Friday, February 19, 2010

3d Wood Plans Where Can I Find An Easy How-to On Making A Blue Print Floor Plan In AutoCAD?

Where can I find an easy how-to on making a blue print floor plan in AutoCAD? - 3d wood plans

I want to make room for life outside of my basement and the wall around my heating and to make a laundry where the washing machine and dryer, what is lacking in the use of Autocad for design is the floor, so to nail before the hammer is exactly what I do, even a good estimate of the amount of wood you need. Does anyone know a tutorial for AutoCAD, exactly these needs? It would be nice to make a 3D drawing of the entire volume of the basement. Thank you.

2 comments:

Surveyor said...

I send a file I created with 3D measurement from my apartment and all my furniture. Write me at:
deanryandavis@yahoo.com

You have to draw the lines with a height of 8.0 feet (or whatever the amount of parts) to make a 3D drawing. You can practice typing "Elev. 0 for 8 for the height and thickness of the Enter key. Then you measure the room dimensions and layout of them in an album. It is rather the feet or the use of meters for the measurement. It therefore easier entry. I attach the washer and dryer and in blocks, so if you move, you know where it fits. In fact, simply "dive in" and practice the commands. It helps if you the manual have.

vizionth... said...

If you do, how to interact with the interface AutoCad not understand probably unknown ... even with a tutorial. 3D modeling in AutoCAD can be difficult, too. When you run the program itself, it should be some tutorials that come with it. I personally have never used ... So I do not know how effective they are.

However, you should try to use SketchUp. It is very easy to use and provides guidance. Ideal for 3D modeling as well.

You can download a free version here:
http://www.sketchup.com/?section=downloa ...

Post a Comment