Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delta Sigma Theta Fall Pledging Delta Sigma Theta Rush Terms Question?

Delta sigma theta rush terms question? - delta sigma theta fall pledging

Delta Sigma Theta question?
I was so ready to take this semester ... I saved money and everything, but I went to the official website of Delta and change the AGP and 2 percentage points higher than a few weeks ago, when I to connect. It hurt me and some of my friends because I was ready, and my mother is a delta is so happy. I wondered whether I can pass after the registration at another school in the fall, visit the school. I go to the school has a program tłumaczenia Cross, where you can be held courses at another university. I've heard that can promise the people, as long as it takes a class in this school and I wonder if thats true, because they give me further extended six months to get my average up to the new requirement. Even if I go to another school, I at oneCTIVITIES in my regular school, or even the chapter.

and my school handbook says that by my school, a 2.5 and since that did attend this school must, I still to cross, or wait?
and if I need to bring to the point where I do something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment