Monday, January 11, 2010

Oklahoma Power Of Attorney Hi Umm I Have Some Questions About Oklahoma Dhs Benefits So Anybody With Knowledge On That Subject Plz Help Me?

Hi umm I have some questions about oklahoma dhs benefits so anybody with knowledge on that subject plz help me? - oklahoma power of attorney

Hello everybody.im 13 and have questions about the Oklahoma benefits.first allow me to say my situation. My mother and my father are in prison. My grandmother has sole custody of me and my aunt has a power over me. The problem is my uncle and aunt can be separated and no form of support 2 and I Altot family who want to use 2, but money is a whole world knows that issue.because support is not for children cheap. Now I ask myself how I (could and in fact, that my family) receive food stamps and TANF debit child. because I want to go home 2 and live family.not with my stranger.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family can receive the state benefits if they are eligible only!

Post a Comment