Saturday, January 30, 2010

Used Htc Touch Pro 2 Us Cellular LG Triton Or HTC Touch Pro 2?

LG triton or HTC Touch Pro 2? - used htc touch pro 2 us cellular

I decide whether I keep my T-Mobile or modification of U.S. Cellular. My dilemma: I have a little cheaper, which is 1 / 2 of any other plan everything "(I have with them since the dinosaurs, apparently, and $ 50 for unlimited everything is damn good despite the horrible cust. SVC.) But I like the LG ux840.

The LG is not the kind of phone you can use with mobile d. When I go to the cell in the United States, I get a phone without a contract for 2 years, but they have no plans with similar price, coverage and aims to his family around the world, or call me again when I move around the country.

Thank you for your quick response, in advance, as in the cell the United States will end sales on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HTC Pro 2 on your phone very well go ahead without confusion

Anonymous said...

Hands HTC Touch Pro 2 is surprisingly low. The only problem - United States unit sold out of them. Absolutely. Nationwide. I'm sure some of it coming soon, but the free phone support is now complete. I encountered the same dilemma, and actually ended up being the place where LG Tritan. I must say I like this phone. I've had no problems. Of course, this is not a smartphone like the HTC, but still the internet and everything I need. It is true, but you pay through the nose. Individual plans at about $ 95 for all that was necessary to run. But a family plan with 4 lines, only $ 160

Post a Comment