Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pediatric Nursing Articles Please Give Me Some Tips In A Pediatric Nursing Job Interview?

Please give me some tips in a Pediatric nursing job interview? - pediatric nursing articles

You have a job interview tomorrow for breastfed babies. I have no experience as a nurse in pediatrics especially adults. Any nurses out there willing to me a few ideas, a nurse in pediatrics? I appreciate it. I really want and need this work because I like and care about children. I just want to know what they expect in an interview in pediatric care.

1 comments:

a sojourner said...

Hello TCCIC

I think that partially answers his own question: "I really want and need this work because I like and care about children." You must let your heart rate in the interview.

Think of your qualities can from now on, think about their weaknesses, which raise questions about both.

As a pediatric nurse: you have to make sure [the children of their insecurity and lack of trust] can resume, and must be very patient. It would be very rewarding, but must also be able to cope with the loss and can be very difficult when it comes to children and very young children. You must also speak excellent skills in the situation, with parents in difficult situations and to help them. Try to think how often when you are in a difficult situation in their career as well and what to expect. You can do about such situations and must have an answer ready.

I wish you all the luck in the world. Be confident. You do what is for you anyway so it is only rightfixed, and most importantly, be yourself [to himself is true ~ Shakespeare [Hamlet]].

Best wishes.

Post a Comment